Pages

April 5, 2011

Yeasted Chocolate Coffee Cake


I don't even want to start talking about this coffee cake, because the injustice of my words makes me sad.  This is a bread I just can't stop eating.  The dough is so buttery and sweet, it tears off in little shreds.  It's light and fluffy and loaded down with chocolate and cinnamon.  It's crispy on the outside and so smooth on this inside.  I can't wait to make this again and again.  This one is a showpiece, a way to brag without saying anything.  A friend with a new baby, a new neighbour, heck even coffee with your momma.  Show her what's up and serve with a beautiful cup of french press coffee, she'll notice for sure.

This is a lengthy recipe, and rather than trying to give it to you in my words I'll let Martha do the talking, she's the pro anyway.

Yeasted Chocolate Coffee Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment