Pages

October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend in pictures

I really love pictures.  I guess you probably know that.  
Here was part of my weekend.
I take a lot of pictures on my runs.  
Yes, I also drop my phone a lot.

It's real life on Sunday morning. (we had cinnamon buns)
Thanksgiving lunch with the in-laws.
I made Thanksgiving dessert for my family.
After lunch I went for a nice long walk at Hayward Lake.
I found an amazing waterfall.
My favourite breakfast these days. 
Peanut butter, cranberry apple butter and cocoa nibs.
Thanksgiving leftovers.
Turkey salad with cranberry sauce and sage pesto.
Making candy.
Half eaten deliciousness.
Week 2 of 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the waterfall. You were wearing a tank top in October! How does that work with the christmas cookies?!

    ReplyDelete