Pages

March 29, 2012

Yesterday:

 
I made a turkey sandwich in March!  I don't know why, it had goat cheese and rhubarb sauce instead of cranberry. I'm having another today!
 
Shane finished my cold frame! Yes, I agree it's ugly, but it cost $10, so there.
 
Black gold. (That means soil.)  I planted quite a few lettuces, I hope it works!
 
Literal shit on my boots.  I went to my dad's farm for manure. (hopefully well aged)
 
Granola made with apple butter?  I sure hope it's tasty!
Lastly, I had Steph over for dinner.  The meal was rather disappointing green pea soup with curried brown butter and fried paneer. 
Luckily the post dinner Mario Kart Racing more than made up for it.

1 comment:

  1. That cold frame is not ugly and it didn't cost anything. heck we even got a free saw out of the deal.

    ReplyDelete