Pages

November 3, 2010

Right now


Time: 12:04pm


In my mug: lukewarm coffee


On the stereo: I was listening to Madison Violet before Shane complained about country music. Hahah!


In my belly: cinnamon squares so good!


In the fridge: braised duck tacos, nanaimo bars


Last thing on the laptop: looking up birthday cakes for an upcoming birthday


On my wish list: Baking by Dorie Greenspan, 2 sets of new wine glasses white and red.


Looking forward to: my three day weekend and a lot of real cooking


On the nightstand: My name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira


Recently satisfied: A beautiful morning walk with my husband and dog. My cinnamon squares were more than I thought they’d be! Proud of myself for not calling in sick this week no matter how much I wanted to


No comments:

Post a Comment