Pages

August 10, 2011

Where have I been?

There has been a lull in the posting department.  This is due to the fact that we are moving into a crazed-jungle-looking-blackberry-patch.  Since it's right next door I have been spending all my time and energy into fixing the yard/garden up so that we can plant vegetables and enjoy our fall.  Anytime I haven't been in the garden I've been packing.  Currently our house is 2/3 packed and I'm feeling a little insane.  To center myself I've been either sitting in the kitchen (clean and unpacked!) or gardening.  Fun no?  Because the yard is far from done I'll show you what it looked like before I started.
We also just spent an evening with three very cute babies for three cousin's baby showers.  Which means I, of course, need one yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment