Pages

September 29, 2011

September 29


Shane and I had an argument, it went like this:

Me: I'm going to buy pears from the store.

Shane: But there are free pears on T&G's tree.

Me: Yeah...but then I'd need a ladder.

Shane: So your going to spend money because you are lazy?

Me: Lazy? Why don't you go pick them?

Shane: Because I don't can.  What are you going to do when we try to be self sufficient one day?

Me: Well I'd imagine we'd have a ladder.

So I went to T&G's and climbed into the pear tree and low and behold there were no pears.  I picked 6 up off the ground and went to the store.  I spent $15 on pears and when I got home my aunt sent me a message asking if I wanted pears, because she had way to many! Drat.

I wanted to share a pumpkin spice pull-apart bread recipe with you today because it was devine, but I didn't because I really am to lazy.  Here is a picture instead.


Today I canned:
Pear-Vanilla Jam (for you CSJ-ers)
Apple Pie Jam
Tomato Pomegranate Jam
Queen's Tea Jam (Apple and Earl Grey Tea)
Paradise Jelly (Apple and Cranberry)
Gingered Pear and Raspberry Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment