Pages

January 3, 2012

Project 366


Do you wish you were a better photographer?  That you could come up with creative shots on an as needed basis?  I have serious photo envy, on a regular basis.  I feel dull and uninspired weekly, and bored by what I do capture.  It leads to inadequate camera usage and lacking blogging.  I decided to do something about it.

I'd been thinking about starting this project for a while, but I was always to scared to commit.  With my feelings declared I've decided now is the time to change, I'm going to be a better photographer.  Luckily for you (?), you can follow along.  You can see my skills evolve and cheer (or boo) me as you see fit.

This is what happens:  I take a picture, every. day.  It's called Project 366.  It's a mandatory picture, you are going to hold me to it.  I don't know if I'll post it here, on my blog, but I'll certainly post it here and here for you to check up on.  I've decided to make two accounts, one for my everyday pictures and one food pictures.  I'm excited!  I'm nervous.  I'm going to do it!

P.S: I missed one day already, but that is because I didn't know I would be committing to this project.  It's a sloppy start I know, but I'll do better, I promise.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment