Pages

January 16, 2012

Right now, January 16


Time: 3:30
In my mug: Coffee
In my oven: I just took out an oatmeal bread
I am listening to: St Peter's Cathedral by Death Cab for Cutie. Love it!
In the fridge: Fancy cheese for tonight's dinner
In my belly: my favourite chocolate chip cookies
Last thing on the laptop: (still) working on making my Europe blog into a book
Looking forward to: a walk in this massive amount of snow!
On my wishlist: Seeds, seeds and a shovel
On the nightstand: The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo.  But I just finished a Year in the World by Frances Mayes and fell in love!!
Recently satisfied: With myself for cooking out of my cookbooks so much in the last week.
On the go: a blog post, plans for Shane's birthday and trying to keep warm in -6 temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment