Pages

November 12, 2012

Five Things

The Smitten Kitchen cookbook is awesome! I've been cooking out of it all week and am totally in love. The next book I want? This pie book and this DIY book please!


Why is it we want everything we can't have the moment we can't have it?  I miss my garden so much.  I'm going through a serious withdrawal. Of course it doesn't help when I see things like Suzy's new 2013 calendar.  (Those tulips, I die!)

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this preserve since I saw it a few nights ago.  It might just end up as everyone's Christmas gift.  Hope you like cranberries!

I'm strongly considering a fakesgiving next weekend, thanks of course, to our southern neighbors posting as much Thanksgiving yummies as they possibly can.  It'll be fun to experiment.  I'm thinking maple turkey, and a serious pecan pie.

This movie can not come out soon enough! I'm tired of waiting!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for that movie, too! That's the novel I've been reading since May, so hopefully I can finish it in time haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally finished Catherine, the book that you let me borrow. It took like a month! I didn't love it, but it was interesting. Thanks! Maybe we can see that movie together?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for share this innovative and informative ideas. I really enjoyed to read this and i will wait for the new ones. Thanks!... :)
    Really, great blog you have got here.

    Self Book Publisher Blog

    ReplyDelete