Pages

November 16, 2012

ThanksNovember D16

I'm thankful for pumpkin.
Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin pie.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessed,
I'm also thankful for apples and pears and butternut squash.
But there are practically pumpkins falling from the sky right now.
And I love it.

I'm thankful for salty crackers.  
I really like them, especially if they are of the cheese variety.  
It's been a while cheese crackers, it might be time to make you again.
Gruyere or cheddar?
I'm thankful this month is more than half over.
Even though I enjoy everyday.
I'm thankful my favourite month is almost here!
Favourite along with my other favourites: June and September.
I have three favourites, deal with it.

I'm very thankful for payday,
and organization, so I know where all the money should go.
Hi $20 leftover in my bank account!
We're going to have fun!
Maybe lunch for the weekend?
Or I could really use bottle of bourbon (for cocktails of course).
Decisions, decisions.

By the way, this is in the oven right now and it smells ah.maze.zing.
Happy day!
I couldn't resist showing this picture I snapped after my run yesterday morning.  Those mountains in the very back are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment