Pages

November 5, 2012

ThanksNovember D5


I'm thankful today for a husband who brought home fish.
I'm thankful for basic survival skills.
I'm thankful for a husband who knows how to cut up said fish and make delicious things.
I'm extremely thankful for the breakfast bowls he made me (my fave!) 

I'm thankful for scarves on wet, windy days. 
And thick comfy sweaters.
I'm thankful for lazy time on Sunday to bake cake. (&that it tastes way better than I photographed it)
I'm thankful for the extra hour of sleep we get with day-light savings.
Though I'm not so thankful it was dark on my first break (4:20)
I'm thankful for my teeny-tiny house, where nothing is ever more than a few steps away.
I'm thankful it's cozy and warm and that we fit so well inside.
I'm thankful for laundry and that my clothes are always clean.
I'm thankful for ikea, and how it has furnished my house.
I'm thankful for pictures of my family that adorn the walls, I'm always looking.
I'm not thankful for the full length mirror in our bedroom that clearly has a warp in the middle, because it's making me look fat.

1 comment:

  1. Did you find that at the amusement park? Remember it is the mirror not you.

    ReplyDelete