Pages

November 26, 2012

Five Things

I think stumbling upon this tutorial might be the best thing that's happened in my photo world all year. Part one and Part two.

For those who know my birthday is coming up, here are the two cookbooks I'd like (in advance of course because ordering them online saves you about $12 per book (more books for yourself!)  Good to the Grain and The Sprouted Kitchen.

I am really feeling this bar cart set up.  Think of all the possibilities!

I found a new-to-me youtube channel, (I didn't even know what a youtube channel was until this week), the Casserole Queens make my stomach rumble and my eyes happy.  (I seriously love their dresses!) This might be a favourite of mine.

Every Sunday Dana Velden posts weekend meditation and I'm always passing the links along.  This post is often my favourite thing I read all week (and I read over 1000 posts a week, literally).  This week's was no different.  It speaks to my heart.

Bonus: Shane gave my a speculaas cookie mold last year, I think it's time to break it in with this recipe. Or this one. Or both? 

No comments:

Post a Comment